Last updated on March 20th, 2015.
- Our website, applications, and services are intended for the whole family use, including children with parental participation and supervision.
- We do not collect or share any information by the use of our apps.
- Our apps include, out of the gameplay, AdMob’s children oriented advertisements.
- We collect on our website non-personal information by the use of Google Analytics.
For any questions you may have, please get in contact with us at [email protected] and we will explain more.
Personal identification information:
We do not collect any personally identifiable information that specifically identifies you as an individual by downloading and using our apps. Personally identifiable information like your name, address, phone number, gender, photos or email address, or about the content and materials stored in your device.
The types of personal data that you may provide to Auray Studios depends on the activity you get engaged in. Situations, when you are likely to provide this information to Auray Studios, will include:
- Registration for services, contests and events;
- Subscribing to our newsletter service;
- Requesting technical support;
- Contacting us with inquiries;
- Interacting with the brand through Services using a third party ID, like social networking sites.
We do not sell, trade, or rent any personal identification information from our users to others.
Auray Studios reserves the right to share your information with third parties only in the following ways:
- As required by law enforcement or government officials, for investigations, to comply with a court order or similar legal processes.
- When Auray Studios considers that the disclosure of the information is necessary to protect the brand’ rights, property and/or operations; and to address potential damage or actual harm to users or others involved with the company.
- If Auray Studios is involved in an acquisition, merger, sale or other business transactions, by which you will be notified through our company website.
Auray Studios will not be responsible for any personal data that you choose to make public, so please be responsible with the information you share with others.
Non-personal identification information:
The non-identifiable information obtained from Google Analytics is shared with our trusted employed parties in order to provide a better service for all of our users, but is not transferred to third parties not in relation to Auray Studios. If there was a situation where we would like to share your information with third parties, we will contact you directly to inform you of your involvement in such situation.
Links to external websites or applications:
We can at some point in our services provide you with external links to our website www.auraystudios.com or to our social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn… This links are provided with the sole idea of brand communication and facilitating the interaction with our users. We may also include links to other Auray Studios’ services that could be of your interest.
When you click on one of the social networks’ links on our website, a connection between your browser and the social network server is established. When you are signed in to your social network private account, it will receive the information that your want to associate your social network account with the Auray Studios’ social network account. If you do not wish for any connection to your social networks, please log out of your social network account or not use the social network links provided by Auray Studios.
Our apps do not have additional purchases within the app, after downloading it from your app store.
However, they do include advertising inside the app which are adapted to children requirements. The advertising banners and interstitials are placed outside the gameplay, so that it doesn’t interfere while the child is playing. Once the game is finished they will be displayed in the game-over menu or in the main menu of the app.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to talk with you.